The most common form of business in this state is LLC, as it is the simplest, fastest and most convenient way of doing business. Having decided to register an Armenian firm, it is necessary to prepare documents correctly at the initial stage:
✅ The name of the company. It is important to take into account, that in Armenia you need to choose a name, that will not coincide with existing enterprises or fully contain the names of government bodies of the Republic of Armenia. Also, it should not coincide with the names of international organizations, insults, insulting names or names, that contradict national spiritual values, as well as the principles of humanity and morality.
✅ A location (address) of the company.
✅ The size of the authorized capital, the size of shares of the company. The minimum or maximum size is not provided by law.
✅ Information about the participants, who want to open a company in Armenia: a citizenship, a name, a surname, passport details, an address. In the case of a legal entity: a country of incorporation, a name, a state registration information, an address.
✅ Information about the head of the executive body (a director, a general director or a president): a citizenship, a name, a surname, passport details, an address (required in Armenia), a phone number, the email address, a social card number (if any).
- Original copies of passports approved in the prescribed manner in accordance with applicable law.
- In the case of a legal entity: documents of the parent company (a state registration certificate and a charter). These documents must be translated into Armenian and certified by a notary public.
After providing the above information and documents, we will begin preparing the documents necessary to register a company in Armenia. The specified documents are:
- The decision to establish an LLC in Armenia, which must be signed by all founders.
- The charter of the LLC, which must be signed by the director of the company.
- The power of attorney, which must be signed by the director of the company.
- The announcement of the real beneficiary, which must be signed by the director of the company.